Friday, May 1, 2009

When Mrs. Crabtree calls in sick...

Yesterday Mrs. Crabtree had a migraine, so she called in sick. I handed the bugs a package of brown lunch bags and they had access to all their other "crafty" supplies...
so this morning I wake up to this:


I *think* that is quackers inside 2 bags....


Miscelaneous mess....

some sort of monster puppet...



puppet and mess...
I know the bugs had fun but I sure wish the mess wasn't so big!
I bet the first principal I worked for thought the same thing every evening when she went into my classroom - it was always a disaster - and I mean a disaster... my answer was: Learning is messy business... and it's still true today!




1 comment:

Shannon said...

creativity is worth the mess...next less..."clean up! clean up! everybody...everywhere...clean up! clean up! everybody do your share"...gotta love Barney! ROFL Hey...call it their music lesson!!