Friday, October 14, 2022

How do you feel about those Christmas Decorations in October?

 




Strolling through Hobby Lobby I actually get excited as soon as the fall decorations are out. I know it won't be long until they put the spring stuff on clearance and MAKE ROOM for Christmas. 


But as homeschoolers, who already have a to-do-list 3 miles long, seeing Christmas Decorations can be overwhelming! 

I want to help you reduce the stress and overwhelm surrounding the holiday season!  Let's get your homeschool ready for the most wonderful time of the. 

Seeing those decorations, have you thinking things like, "I have so much to do", but change that mindset.


Choose a different thought and think about all the wonderful things you want to do.

In my homeschool, we start homeschooling through the holidays in October. You don't have to attend every party, put the Christmas tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving and make a hundred handmade gifts. But if you want to, that's a whole different mindset.


Choose the activities you're going to use as you homeschool through the holiday. And put them on your calendar. 

Now, if you're looking for simple, fun activities, I've got you covered. 

Head over to Happy Hive Homeschooling and subscribe to my email newsletter. This resource is available to subscribers in our exclusive resource library.



But before you go do that, make sure you FOLLOW ME.

 I have more expert tips for homeschooling through the holiday.



Until next time, 
Christy



 

No comments: