Tuesday, October 18, 2022

What is a Homeschool Mindset Mentor?


 Normally when people ask me, What do you do all day, I give them a funny look. I'm not just home watching Netflix all day. 

When my four-year-old nephew asked, he got a straight answer. So my nephew came to visit the other day. He is in love with my backyard squirrels.

He came over just so he could feed them their peanuts. In order to get to the backyard, we have to pass through. My office, so he sees my computer. The paper piles. Yeah. My desk is not Pinterest-worthy. And he asks, What do you do with all that, Aunt Christy? 

Here's how I explained homeschool mindset mentoring to a four-year-old.

Some kids like you and your sisters, they go to a school, a building down the street with teachers and lots of other kids, and then there are other kids like your cousins who do school at home.

I help families run their school when school is inside their house.


Being four my nephew was really impressed. Maybe you are too.


 Hey friend, I'm Christy, your favorite homeschool mindset mentor. I'm here to help you have the home school of your dreams without stress, feelings of overwhelm and "comparisonitis". I hope you subscribe to the blog, or find me on social media:

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TIKTOK


You can also book a FREE 30-minute onboarding call with me to see if homeschool mindset mentoring is a good fit for you! Click the image below to book your call! 






No comments: