Friday, November 18, 2022

How to find time for yourself as a busy homeschool mom

 



How can you be with your kids all day?- I mean ALL DAY! 

As a homeschool parent, I got this question a Lot. 

Aside from the fact they were MY kids and I LOVED being with them... I did have a strategy

QUIET TIME

This is for ages 0-18 ! Mark off a 2-hour block each afternoon.

Quiet Time is my favorite way to make sure I have time for myself every day. 

 How it works: Each child either takes a nap, reads, plays or studies quietly and most importantly, independently. 

 If your kids share a room, spread them out into different areas of the house. 

The catch is they cannot (except in a well-defined emergency) ask you anything, need a drink, etc. 

  You can use this time as best suited - but ideally, it's YOUR time, not laundry time! 

If you're not using Quiet Time or something similar, what are you waiting for??? 


Hey friend, I'm Christy, your favorite homeschool mindset mentor. I'm here to help you have the home school of your dreams without stress, feelings of overwhelm and "comparisonitis". I hope you subscribe to the blog, or find me on social media:

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TIKTOK


You can also book a FREE 30-minute onboarding call with me to see if homeschool mindset mentoring is a good fit for you! Click the image below to book your call! 




No comments: