Monday, November 14, 2022

When will I know Homeschooling is working?




It's been about 3 years since I was actively "Homeschooling". However, in my world - homeschooling and parenting are synonyms. So by that definition - I'm still homeschooling, and always will be. 


Since my kids don't need me every waking minute of the day, I have expanded my homeschool consulting business. 

One of the questions that is more common than you'd think is this: 

When will I know  it's  working?

and by "IT" - they mean homeschooling,

Here's how I knew homeschooling was working in my house: 

My kids would talk about an activity, trip, or resource I used over and over - telling the story to anyone who will listen.  

They promise you they will never homeschool their kids (we raised independent thinkers capable of deciding for themselves). 

They follow your homeschooling social media - just because!


If you are feeling like homeschooling might not be working, I encourage you to slow down and do some evidence-gathering of your own. 


Hey friend, I'm Christy, your favorite homeschool mindset mentor. I'm here to help you have the home school of your dreams without stress, feelings of overwhelm and "comparisonitis". I hope you subscribe to the blog, or find me on social media:

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TIKTOK


You can also book a FREE 30-minute onboarding call with me to see if homeschool mindset mentoring is a good fit for you! Click the image below to book your call! 




No comments: