Thursday, November 10, 2022

The Elephant in your homeschool room

 

No one talks about this in the homeschool world. It's kinda the elephant in the room...


You're running a school. It can be as formal or as casual as you like, but there's no way around it. 

You're running a school and that takes effort.


There are so many homeschool experts or just those who have walked before us, who minimize the school aspect of homeschooling or they tell you, 

"DON'T USE THE SCHOOL AT HOME METHOD."


 School is not a bad word. Shift your mindset focus. You're running a school. You wake up in the morning, and you decide I'm running a school like a boss. 

Tell yourself that every morning for two weeks, and I promise you'll notice a difference. Want more epic mindset shifts like this one ? 


Hey friend, I'm Christy, your favorite homeschool mindset mentor. I'm here to help you have the home school of your dreams without stress, feelings of overwhelm and "comparisonitis". I hope you subscribe to the blog, or find me on social media:

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TIKTOK


You can also book a FREE 30-minute onboarding call with me to see if homeschool mindset mentoring is a good fit for you! Click the image below to book your call! 





No comments: