Saturday, November 12, 2022

What's your homeschool power song?

 


I exercise regularly.  You just burst out laughing right! - Not that kind of exercise, unless I'm running to catch the Ice Cream Truck. 


So what I exercise every day is my brain - because the brain is a muscle.

The brain works really hard every day to prove you right. 

That means if your brain is filled with complaints, doubt, and negative comments about the homeschool experience...

That's what you're going to get...

But if your brain is filled with POSITIVE

THEN THAT'S what you get. 

Don't feel guilty about the negative thoughts - just let them be, and move onto positive thoughts. \

Affirmations are perfect for this.




or even a power song! 


I'm unstoppable is the song I use when the doubt creeps in. What's your song? 

Hey friend, I'm Christy, your favorite homeschool mindset mentor. I'm here to help you have the home school of your dreams without stress, feelings of overwhelm and "comparisonitis". I hope you subscribe to the blog, or find me on social media:

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TIKTOK


You can also book a FREE 30-minute onboarding call with me to see if homeschool mindset mentoring is a good fit for you! Click the image below to book your call! 




No comments: