Friday, November 4, 2022

Some homeschool advice should be filed...

 




You know, filed in the round file.

The Trash Can! 

I see a lot of advice out there that you should NOT set your homeschool up to mimic a classroom experience.

I get it, I really do... asking permission to go to the bathroom, bells, using a whistle ... 

..maybe that's what they're talking about??? 

So many homeschoolers tell other homeschoolers: "Don't Use the School at Home Method" 

But there is nothing wrong with little desks, having a homeschool teacher name, or even packing a lunch every day. 

I Love worksheets. I mean - a major part of my business is trying to sell you things you print, LOL! 

Embrace the things about SCHOOL that are positive, and go ahead and include them. 

Don't run screaming from all things "school" 

Because if you are homeschooling your child..........      YOU ARE RUNNING A SCHOOl. 

Your mindset surrounding that fact matters. 

I'M ON YOUR TEAM SCHOOL-AT-HOME-MAMMA


Hey friend, I'm Christy, your favorite homeschool mindset mentor. I'm here to help you have the home school of your dreams without stress, feelings of overwhelm and "comparisonitis". I hope you subscribe to the blog, or find me on social media:

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TIKTOK


You can also book a FREE 30-minute onboarding call with me to see if homeschool mindset mentoring is a good fit for you! Click the image below to book your call! 



No comments: